Monday, August 25, 2014

Craftsy Classes

Hi guys!! It's been a long time, I know!  This summer is almost over and I have no great pics, stories or a suntan to show for it. Nothing... other than the fact that we moved into a 3 level townhouse that I LOVE!!!! We are so blessed to have more space for the kiddos!  It was time for a lil' upgrade.  God is so good!!!  The boys have the entire third floor master suite to themselves.  Can you imagine how stoked they are?  An entire floor to themselves!  My husband and I have a cozy bedroom adjacent to the littles and I am quite content with that.  The best part of the whole deal is the spacious kitchen I have to bake in.  Now that we are settled,  I can't wait to get back to working on my baking skills.  That's where Craftsy comes in.  Have you heard about Craftsy?  While going through my Pinterest feed one day I discovered the blog of Jessiecakes. She creates wonderfull modern cakes.  I love all of her cake designs and her blog is so inspirational and heartwarming.  I was so pleased to find out that she shares her techniques on a site called Craftsy.  So I ventured on over to the site. Click below to check out all of the great classes offered.

I am so excited to start this class.  Jessica Harris teaches her waxed-paper transfer method and how to create cake sculptures easily.  It is currently on sale for $19.99.  Check back for a full review when I am done with the course.  




Valerie Valeriano and Christina Ong are the instructors of the "Innovative Buttercream Cakes" class. This class is $39.99 so I am gonna wait til it's on sale.  But this class is definitely on my radar.


Aren't these cakes precious!!! I love the arts and crafts inspiration here!!!  Zoe Clark is the awesome instructor and this course is $39.99.  As you can see I have caught the bug and am really eager to learn new skills and techniques.  Being self taught, I have come up with my own techniques.  To be perfectly honest I don't know how much technique is involved.  It's been mostly trial and error.  So for all of you novice cake bakers like me, check out a Craftsy class.  Oh.... how could I forget?  They even offer FREE mini courses!!  Give them a try...you will not be disappointed!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Since September is Dystonia Awareness Month I want to make everyone aware of the program I have been successfully utilizing for over 4 years to help hundreds of dystonia sufferers, all over of the world, improve the quality of their lives. To read their inspiring stories go to www.dystoniahealthadvocate.com. I would greatly appreciate you sharing this valuable information during Dystonia Awareness Month.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...