Saturday, April 19, 2014

Nosefrida.....This SnotSucker is the Truth!!!!


The Nosefrida SnotSucker Nasal Aspirator



Ok, I'm gonna get right to it.  The Nosefrida is the TRUTH!  It is the most effective, most "awesomly" awesome and totally GROSS baby care product!!!  It's ingenious, excellent.....every accolade available should be given to whomever came up with this invention.  I'm so serious...it's a lifesaver!!!  Last week my toddler had his first experience with seasonal allergies.  It was bad.  His red crusty eyes and nose weren't the end to his symptoms.  He was hacking up a storm and wheezing.  So I rushed my little one to the E.R., worried he was having an asthma attack.  Thank God they said his "wheezing" was actually snot hanging out in his throat (layman's terms of course).  I was so relieved but also frustrated because he can't blow his nose yet and that bulb syringe was of no help.  So my husband went on a hunt for this product we heard about a while back.  The Nosefrida SnotSucker Nasal Aspirator does just what the name implies.  With help from a brave mommy or daddy it sucks the snot up a long tube.  I'm not gonna lie my 18 month old did not like it.  I had to hold him down as I put one end against his nostril and I sucked from the other end.  Gross I know... but it was so great to see all of that gross mucous slide up the tube.  No worries, there is a filter that prevents mucous and bacterial transfer!!  So go out and add this product to your baby care product arsenal!!  This is going to be my go to gift for baby showers!  It's that great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...