Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Angry Birds Cupcakes



I am so happy to get back to doing what I absolutely love. As many of you know, while I was pregnant I took a hiatus from baking and blogging. This was probably because of exhaustion and a lack of inspiration.  Well Spring is here and I am renewed and I have been feeling the urge to express myself through various creative outlets.  Here's a peek at what I have been up to lately.  These cupcakes were made for my "bonus son" Jey for his 8th birthday.   The fondant toppers took quite a while but I think they turned out great.  This week I am busy preparing for my daughter's "Night Owl" themed slumber party.  Taking a shindig to the next level is when I am in my element and I am so excited, (maybe even more than the birthday girl herself).  Wish me luck as I am preparing to host ten darlings this weekend.  In the meantime check out these cupcakes!




                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...