Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Birthday Well Wishes To My Sister!!!

My Sis, Raiena
Today my lovely sister had a birthday....she turned.....(don't worry, I won't tell!!)  Happy Birthday Sister!!!!  I am so lucky to have a sister that is gracious, kind, down to earth and a wonderful friend!!  I was sitting here thinking of all the great things I could say about her, how she encourages me to never give up, always cheers me up with her optimism and loves me in good times and bad.  Her resilience, Christian growth and angelic voice are among the things I admire the most about her.  I am blessed to have her as my first friend and confidant.  So sister, I send you hugs and cyper-cupcakes this birthday!! I pray God continues to use you and bless you abundantly this year!  You are a gift from heaven!!!!  In honor of sisters everywhere, check out these lovelies!!!

source: Pinterest











Before I go I promised to update you all on how the Random Acts of Kindness are going this week.  Well it has certainly been a blessing to see how God presents opportunities for us to bless others.  The kids have really been awesome and have come up with some great ideas for our month. The older boys have taken the apartment complex by storm and are offering free trash pick ups to our dumpsters that are quite a hike.   This Sunday my husband was  presented with an opportunity to join in when he saw a sweet lady putting air in her tire in the rain.  Although he has done this before in the past, I knew it would be wonderful to encourage men to do this more often.

Trey doing his Random Act of Kindness.

This next one was such a blast.  My youngest son and I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and decided to go through the drive through and pay for the person behind us.  We had to wait a minute for the next person to pull up and order.  I paid in a jiffy, was presented with a rose from the Chick-Fil-A crew (what a surprise!!) and sped away trying to be under the radar.  As we pulled away my son expressed how good that felt!  We drove away smiling from cheek to cheek and prayed we were a blessing to the mystery person.

 My rose from the Chick-fil-A crew!!!

Mystery person in rear view mirror.
Stay tuned for some more Random Acts of Kindness.  I hope I have encouraged you all to pay it forward and look for some opportunities to make someone's day!!!  Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...