Thursday, February 9, 2012

Great News......Appt. At NIH!!!!!





Hola!!!!!!  I rarely do three posts in a week, but I just had to share with you the good news!  Yesterday I received a call from NIH (National Institute of Health), one of my neuros referred me to them and after reviewing my medical records they decided to take my medical case on.  I am SOOOOOO excited!! I don't even have to wait a year and a day for the appointment, just a few weeks.  For those of you not familiar with the NIH, it is one of the world's foremost medical research centers funded by the federal government.  The medical treatment is cutting edge and of no cost to the patient.  How great is that?!  Above all, I will become a partner in research towards the discovery of a cure for Dystonia.  This is especially important to me, having the genetic form of Dystonia which is hereditary.  Well, this month has been one of waiting and praying.  God is really an "on time" God, and I am so grateful for the favor He has given to qualify for treatment.

That's the dish friends, other than that, I have a busy baking month ahead of me, some fun things planned for the kiddos, and some great post ideas for my blog.  So all is well in my neighborhood, hope you all can say the same!! Ciao for now!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know from persoanl experience NIH is great!! that is good news for you!
    I am your newest follower...pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello momto8, just stopped by your blog and it is great, very encouraging!! Thanks for commenting on NIH, I am really looking forward to going! Blessings!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...