Monday, February 20, 2012

Cast your burdens.....






Today my blog will be my cyber-couch, that's right sometimes I feel like getting things off of my chest and today's one of those days....time for therapy.  Well this weekend started off pretty awesome. Then like some swift change of winds, my world began to spiral like an unyielding cyclone. Oh, Dorothy how did you do it? First of all Saturday our truck was towed out of our apartment complex due to parking in the wrong spot.  So I am sure you all know how expensive and difficult it can be to deal with towing companies, "I am just doing my job.....yadda yadda yadda".  Later that evening  my husband began to complain about not being able to hear out of his right ear. I thought he was just ignoring me every time I said something and got no response. Well after 24 hours of this I talked him into going to the E.R. Within minutes they found out he had a ruptured eardrum, as a result of who knows what.  Well the doc gave him prescriptions, one was $299 and the other was $150..you gotta be kiddin'?! Thank God for Walmart's $4 dollar program and the kindness of the E.R nurse who gave him some drops when he returned for different prescriptions. Well I was really looking forward to caring for my husband since he wasn't feeling well, but guess what reared it's ugly head that evening. Dystonia, awful, awful dystonia....so off to the E.R. we went again to get some Benzos and an Anticholinergic.  Luckily I don't remember a thing about my visit after they administered the medication.  The Dr. wanted to admit me but I was adamant about not staying. NIH is less than a week a way, I have some baking orders to fill and my bonus son's birthday is tomorrow. Who has time to spend in the hospital?!

I remember once, one of my coworkers declared to the others, "She must have done something terrible to have so many things go wrong in her life". I found this out via hearsay, so I just ignored it temporarily.  Later it actually really "irked" me and I was really "heated".  I had to realize and share with my coworkers, as a Christian there are hills and valleys in life, storms and rainbows after the storm.  God allows these storms and clouds, in our lives to bring us to the throne of grace and bring showers of blessing to us.  How awesome is that!! Trouble doesn't last always, after the rain is a beautiful rainbow, God is constantly molding us into who He wants us to be.  What I really want to share with you all is God is truly faithful, he answers prayers and all he requires of us is to put all of our worries in his hands. Just like the song says, "Cast your burdens unto Jesus for he cares for you".  God will transform the thorns in our lives into sweet flowers. if we have faith, pray, believe and thank God in advance. Well thanks for stopping by today! I think my therapy session is complete. Blessings friends!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by both of my blogs, I came by to give you a follow back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow!! I will be sure to stop by every now and then to catch up on your blog!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for following Mom's Best Nest! I am now your happy GFC and LF follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following!! Happy Blogging!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Inda - I have had seasons like that where EVERYTHING goes wrong! But Thank the Lord He works everything out together for the good of those who Love Him. one day you will look back and see what it is He was doing in your life. i will pray for you guys for His peace and joy to shine into your lives. Thanks for the follow, I'm following back. God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, thanks for that encouraging word! God is soooo good!!! Thanks for stopping by and following as well.

      Delete
  4. Inda, those kinda of times are crazy and sometimes we don't always know why God brought us there, but isn't it so good to know that he has a plan even when we can't see it he has a plan, that is bigger and better than anything we can come up with ourselves. It's good to have the peace of knowing God's in control and I'm glad you have it, cause it seems like one of those times when you need it . Thanks for following me , I love new visitors !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Leah! Yes, it is wonderful to have a peace because you know in the end everything will work out! Happy Blogging and stop by again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...