Monday, January 2, 2012

Wine crates, Wine Crates and More Wine Crates..



Magazine Holder
Several months ago while shopping at one of those "Super Buy in Bulk Warehouse Stores" where they decline to bag your items.  I discovered the cutest most rustic and romantic looking wine crate and just had to have it.  Well since they allow you to put your items into boxes, I cautiously retrieved an empty one along with my hubby and slid it into my shopping cart and my DIY mind started reeling.  Initially I intended to use them as bedside tables after a coat of polyurethane, but  instead used that one as a magazine holder, just right for my National Geographic collection.  After my daily stalking of Pinterest I realized I was not the only one with this idea.  So I have one bedside table down, one to go and am considering this awesome idea for a bathroom caddy.
Next on my to do list.

My version has an orchid, table lamp and books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...