Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My 2012 Bucket List

Okay after 9 days in the hospital, 7 of which were spent in ICU....you think a lot, a little too much. (man those rooms are depressing.  They really need to get a better interior designer in the ICU!  I am sooooo serious.  I believe it just may increase the healing rate.) Well, I began to think of the Bucket List I wrote years ago and am determined to do my best to complete it, Lord Willing.  Now that I am blogging I thought it would be a great idea to have a yearly "bucket list" and share myself and journal the completion of each one with you guys. Okay, my list isn't extravagant, by any means and  it's not like folks are gonna live vicariously through my journey. But I am sure there will be a lot of laughs, triumphs, embarassing situations but what the hey. You only live once and I'm gonna put some more effort into this thing called life.

Bucket List 2012



Hint to hubby, weekend excursion to NYC!!!

Learn to play the acoustic guitar.
Zip Lining,......enough said.


I must learn to make bread and it must be delish!


Sounds fun.............


With my hubby of course!!



Hope your reading this hubby....

Shhhhh, don't tell the kids..


Buy a Kayak!!

Well as you can see this list is quite doable, and I am so psyched to get started!!! So what's on your 2012 bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...