Sunday, January 22, 2012

INTRODUCING........Ari and Jey!!




Hello!!! I am so psyched about today's post because it features two of my pride and joy's. The first is my dear daughter Ari, and the second is my bonus son Jey.  (By the way when I say bonus son I mean stepson, I just always thought the word had a negative connotation so prefer bonus son)  Anyhoo, these kids are awesome! Yes, I may be a bit biased.  You would be too, cut me some slack!  Basically another day of writer's block and bedrest. Enjoy!!
                       

                                         conversation with
Ari
  • My favorite food is: fish sticks
  • My favorite phrase is:  :"I don't care!"
  • The coolest person in the World is:  JESUS!!!
  • When I grow up I want to be:  a teacher
  • My favorite color is:  every color
  • My favorite song is:  "I got the moves like Jagger"
  • If I could go anywhere in the world I'd go:  to Jesus


  • When I go outside, I love to:  ride my scooter
  • When I was little I used to: never drink out of a bottle
  • My best friends are:  Ciara, Kai Lynn and Destiny
  • If I could have any "Super Power" it would be:  flying fire power
  • My favorite thing to do with my mommy is: arts and crafts
  • My favorite store is: Harris Teeter, balloons and little shopping carts!!!

















Praying....love this pic!
conversation with
Jey
  • My favorite food is:  chicken drumsticks, broccoli and macaroni and cheese
  • The coolest person in the world is:  God
  • When I grow up I want to be:  A spaceman
  • My favorite color is:  blue



  • If I could go anywhere in the world I'd go to:  Bush Gardens
  • My favorite song is:  David Bowie, "Labyrinth Song?"
  • My favorite movie is:  Home Alone II
  • My favorite thing to do with my daddy is:  Pillow Fight
  • My favorite thing to do with my mommy is:  Go to Kangaroo Jacks
  • I am really interested in:  Fire Alarms
  • If I had one wish what would it be:  Pull Sponge Bob's arm and make it stretch
  • My best friends are:  Meaghan and Gabe

  • If I could have any "Super Power" it would be:  Stretchy Hands
  • What makes you the happiest:  visiting my Grandma and Mommy















4 comments:

  1. They sound like such sweet kids!
    Thanks for visiting Papa is a Preacher (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Larissa, love your blog! They are sweet kids, I am blessed!!!

      Delete
  2. Awww.. your kids are soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches! There are two more not in this picture. They are such a blessing. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...