Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Botox....uuuuuugh!!!


video


Well I have been gone for truly too long!!!  We have so much to catch up with blogger friends!!  Well as many of you may know I have Dystonia. The fact of the matter is my type of Dystonia is a "novel" mutant gene that has not been studied yet so my great Dr's don't know what the heck to do with me. Well lucky for me I know the Great Physician and that gives me comfort when my legs are contorting and  writhing in pain. Thank God for his strength because without him I'm a twisted sister, literally.  Since my wedding day on August 1, I have been hospitalized seven times. Last Monday I had my first round of botox injections in my legs.  My neuro and I decided to get both of my legs done, 3 injections in my right leg and two in my left.  The very next day I experienced a very agonizing day.  I had a deep sharp pain in my left thigh muscle, followed by extremity weakness, cramping and contortions in my hands, feet, abdominal muscles, and neck. At this point I am waiting for the botox injections to relieve my feet dystonia, but along with my neuros am baffled  at what to to do with the rest.  I contemplate the thought daily of just giving up my meds, trying alternative therapy and literally run my pain away.   Boy do I miss the euphoria of a good run.  I need it, its my escape. Anyway just venting and getting you guys all caught up. I pray that my words can be a comfort to anyone with dystonia.   I have never asked God why me, in fact I say why NOT me.  I know I can bear this pain and I believe this battle will be won soon and it will be all to God's glory.    On a more jovial note, my favorite time of the year is coming up and I can't wait to try new recipes, crafts and share my journey with all of you. Be blessed. Till Later friends!

4 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration to many people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inda, you never cease to amaze me with how you maintain such a positive spirit in spite of your condition. I agree with the previous poster: you are an inspiration! I will continue to pray for you and I am confident that the Great Physician will provide permanent healing for you.

    Love you,

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you have a good Physician taking care of you, because this is the most important thing.

    Everyone knows the power of Botox but only a few know exactly what to do with this power.
    When I decided to have botox I chose the best botox clinic like an insurance that everything will be OK.
    I realized that is very important to be treated by professionals and not at home or in any other unsafe way....
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the comments!!! I'm actually writing this post from my hospital bed so I don't know how well the botox really worked. When I refer to the Great Physician I refer to my Lord and Savior. Thanks again friends!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...