Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Update....

This morning as I lay in my hospital bed, I was awakened by the most beautiful sunrise. The rays warmed my soul and  I felt as if heaven was smiling directly down on me.  Friends it has been a long time since I have updated my blog because life happened as it always does.  Until this morning inspiration was almost null and I know better than to feel that way.  You see this  summer was awesome for me.  I felt God's divine direction was finally being revealed and I relished in the good times.  Inda's Creations at the farmer's market was a hit and I truly enjoyed every moment I was out in the community selling my baked goods. I was even blessed this summer to get married and planned an amazing DIY wedding  in little over a month.  GOOD TIMES...  Shortly after my wedding I was hospitalized because of my Dystonia.  The joy I was experiencing was short lived and I began to let pity and doubt fester as it does.  Fear began to take over and manifested itself in my life at a time when my strength in the Lord should have been my stronghold.  Never have I had so many people praying for me, lifting me up before God and that alone should have comforted me. Truth is fear is an awful thing, and I had to face it head on and claim God's promises on my own. No one could do that for me.  So today, I feel rejuvenated. Although Dystonia has ravaged my body and caused my muscles to atrophy at an unbelievable rate I claim my healing. I know that good will come out of all of my pain and the best is yet to come!  As for my blog,  well readers I have a bunch of awesome recipes to share with you all and I even plan on sharing all of the details of my DIY wedding.  So be blessed and check back soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...